Sunday 6 April 2008

Some more cards...

Leading on from my last post, here are some more of the cards that i've made this weekend.

This card was again made using a Penny Black stamp, coloured with water colours. I don't know the make of the papers as they were in a bargin bin with no name on! And the ribbon is American Essentials.


As you can tell I like my Penny Black images, this one is titled 'a winner.' I have again watercoloured the image. The papers are Fancy pants (again!) Key Lime Pie, and American essentials ribbon. To get the corners 'indented' I used a circle punch, (I know you can get a proper corner punch to do this but as I don't have one this worked quite well, or at least I think so!) The scalloped circle was punched out using a Dovecraft punch.



Ok, so I've used yet another Penny Black image! Again I've watercoloured it, and ok so I've used Fancy Pants paper too (Sweet pea). But I do love this image for a baby card. Thanks go to my mum for letting me borrow it! And also to my sister who let me borrow the 'mouse' stamps too.

And Finally......



I used a Magnolia 'Tilda' image for this card. I 'paper pieced her dress, and watercoloured the rest of the image. The papers i've used are again Fancy pants but from the Botanical collection this time. The Flowers are from Prima and the glitter round the edges are Stickles.

1 comment:

Lou Davis said...

Hi Jim, I found you! great cards as always :)